Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cavaliers Do Television Now!

As the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad are scheduled to begin soon, we wanted to celebrate with a look back at the entire series in a few podcasts before tackling the new episodes as they air. The first of those episodes will be uploaded soon but in the mean time I've decided to create a sister site Cavaliers Do Television. You can find it on the toolbar at the top and at the moment there is only a review of the recent season of Mad Men. I plan to give weekly reviews of the final (thank god) season of Dexter and as I'm marathoning through Game of Thrones expect a season-wide review of the three that have aired. This is all terribly main stream I know but hopefully I'll take a look at some more niche favourites later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment